If you have been exposed to asbestos and have been diagnosed with an asbestos related disease you may be able to make a claim. It is possible to make a claim even if:
- Your exposure to asbestos occurred many decades ago
- You have left the employment where you were exposed
- You were exposed in a number of different places
- Your employer went out of business years ago
- You were self employed
- Your exposure did not occur at work
- You are not sure where or how your exposure occurred
- You are or have been a heavy smoker
- You are living in a different state from that in which you were exposed to asbestos
- You are living in a different country from that in which you were exposed to asbestos
Alleviating financial stress allows sufferers, their family and carers to concentrate on dealing with the complications of living with an asbestos related disease. Litigation should be considered by all persons diagnosed with an asbestos related disease.
If you are looking for legal advice and you have contracted an asbestos related disease, it is important to go to a legal firm which has experience of these kinds of cases. We support Maurice Blackburn Lawyers and Slater & Gordon Lawyers, both law firms have extensive experience in asbestos related diseases and support our work at Asbestoswise.
If you would like to be contacted by a lawyer specialising in asbestos related disease please call 0490 115 435 for a free referral.